Whenever I read a great adoption-themed article online, I share it over on the Heart Mama Blog Facebook page as a reference for myself and to share it with others who might be interested too. It’s easy to lose track of these articles on the newsfeed and so I’ve put together a list of ten of my favourite most recent reads that have helped me refine my views on adoption (I’ve been sneaky and popped in two of my own posts too). I hope you find this list helpful!
- 5 reasons a new adoptive mom goes MIA
- Helping your preschooler feel good about race
- Do you have a reluctant spouse?
- For this child I prayed
- I thought I was gorgeous until I learned that I was just pretty for a black girl
- When the road is long and you’d like to forget about adoption
- Bonding with your baby at each developmental stage
- My friend’s adoption story inspired me
- What white parents should know about adopting black children
- About the adoption option
Have you read any helpful articles lately? Please share the link with us in the comments below.